Main Forum

A cool new suggestion

3 replies
Votes:
Untagged users
Hellow :3 Meow my name is Chris(AceVapez) as you know servers like velt pvp and arcane have something called an OP crate well i had an idea and a new kit that might be cool. Đ¢here will be a crate called the Core Crate not to steal the idea from other servers such as Arcane Velt etc.... the corecrate will have rarer items like for instants 10 legend kits or 3 gold keys ( stuff thats rare and not in the other crates). Keys for this crate can be aquiried at the start of each map by doing /kit keys and every second rank will get a key more for instant: Vip 1 key Donator 1 key Legend 2 keys Master 2 keys Elite 3 keys Ultimate 3 keys and God 4 keys i think this will be a cool feature since these keys will be very rare and can only be aquiried by donators of the server ( gays who bought renks duh). These keys will be harder to get because imagine since im a donator myself that other donators will keep them very protected since they are very rare. This will make the game mode a lot better and something thats worth as a same price as the gold crate. Thank you for reading (ps Vized smells like beef) luv u bie xd. - Chris le cookie (acevapez)
Posted Oct 8, 17 · OP
Votes:
+1
Untagged users
Stupid
Posted Oct 8, 17
Votes:
+11
Level 1
LEVEL 1
Untagged users
It's not that great of a idea, WE don't want the server just to turn into a pay to win again.
O4EFXiP.jpg
Posted Oct 10, 17
Votes:
+10
Level 1
LEVEL 1
Untagged users
Again? i was killing kids in vip back in the days xD and that is the worst idea i will probably ever hear
Posted Oct 20, 17
NoticeNotices